To keep up with all the news and photos of Post 7's events you can go to our
GUY C. PARLETT POST 7, INC.
An Original Founders Post
1905 Crownsville Road, Annapolis, MD. 21401 phone: 410 573-0004
The Post email address is: Legion_Post_7@verizon.net
The American Legion Department of Maryland
To keep up with all the news and photos of Post 7's events go to our facebook page: click here
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!
SAVE THE DATE
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 23 for The annual Post 7 CRAB FEAST
Event begins at 1:00 at Post 7
Hot steamed crabs served from 2:00 - 5:00 pm
Served along with hot dogs, hamburgers, potato salad, cole slaw, baked beans, and crab soup.
Drinks include, draft beer, boxed wine, sodas and bottled water.
Music by DJ Ed Davino of Rockin Tunes DJs from 3:00 - 6:00 pm.
Tickets are $40.00 until Sept 6. $45.00 after Sept 6. Children 12 and under 1/2 price. Tickets can be purchased in advance at Post 7. Keep checking back for more details, and Share, share, share!
Have you seen the new fence?
An enormous "thank you" to all the wonderful people who came out to make a stunningly quick job of tearing down the old and putting up our fabulous new fence! A super special salute to our friends from Hogs and Heroes, The Chosen Sons, Road Warriors, and Post 175 for joinig the Post 7 Legion, Auxiliary, and SAL and giving your time and energy so generously.
What a great team effort!
**** READ THE LATEST NEWSLETTER ONLINE BY CLICKING HERE. *****
Since its charter in 1919, American Legion Post 7 has been continually welcoming VETERANS and current military personnel from all branches of our Armed Forces. By joining our Post, you are able to continue serving your Community and Country as embodied in our mission.
Who was Guy C. Parlett? Read our history here
Richard J. Gins Lounge
In the Meeting Room/Conference Hall:
- Post 7 Members Monthly Meetings are held the 1st Tuesday at 7:30 pm.
- Post 7 SAL Monthly Meetings are held on the 1st Monday at 7:30 pm.
- Post 7 Auxiliary meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 pm.
- Hall Rentals: Our HALL is available for meetings or private parties at very reasonable rates. Contact Betty, The Post Banquet Manager, at 410-224-5754, 410-251-3699 cell or email@example.com.
Also...Explore the links below for:
- Events Calendar. Contact the Chairperson: John Ogle, 443-370-3720 seeking volunteers.
BOOSTER or SPONSOR: Community Members are welcomed to join Post 7 as a BOOSTER or SPONSOR to help us to continue to:
- give aid and assistance to our local needy Veterans and their families.
- support financially worthy community programs and projects.
- sponsor scholarships for needy children;
100% of these fund raised are given back to the community.
(see Sponsor or Booster tab for details).