GUY C. PARLETT POST 7, INC.
An Original Founders Post - read our history here
The American Legion Department of Maryland
1905 Crownsville Road, Annapolis, MD. 21401
For Post 7's facebook page! click here
The Post email address is: Legion_Post_7@verizon.net
***** VERY SPECIAL EVENT THIS SATURDAY: *****
GARY AND THE GROOVE PLAY AT POST 7 FROM 7 pm TO 10 pm
The Post 7 Admirals have there own FB page...click here to follow them directly!
**** READ THE LATEST NEWSLETTER ONLINE BY CLICKING HERE. *****
***** Legion Members we need your help!! *****
Here's a chance to WIN A GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR 25 DRINKS at Post 7 and help us raise much needed funds to replace the old back fence in advance of our centennial celebration! Please stop in and see your host at the bar to purchase a $10.00 raffle ticket!
Since its charter in 1919, American Legion Post 7 has been continually welcoming VETERANS and current military personnel from all branches of our Armed Forces. By joining our Post, you are able to continue serving your Community and Country as embodied in our mission.
Richard J. Gins Lounge
In the Meeting Room/Conference Hall:
- Post 7 Members Monthly Meetings are held the 1st Tuesday at 7:30 pm.
- Post 7 SAL Monthly Meetings are held on the 1st Monday at 7:30 pm.
- Post 7 Auxiliary meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 pm.
- Hall Rentals: Our HALL is available for meetings or private parties at very reasonable rates. Contact Betty, The Post Banquet Manager, at 410-224-5754, 410-251-3699 cell or email@example.com.
Also...Explore the links below for:
- Events Calendar. Contact the Chairperson: John Ogle, 443-370-3720 seeking volunteers.
BOOSTER or SPONSOR: Community Members are welcomed to join Post 7 as a BOOSTER or SPONSOR to help us to continue to:
- give aid and assistance to our local needy Veterans and their families.
- support financially worthy community programs and projects.
- sponsor scholarships for needy children;
100% of these fund raised are given back to the community.
(see Sponsor or Booster tab for details).